Yes. When it comes to the state of Idaho, all that matters is that you have a marriage license signed by a “an authorized clergy member, judge, or other designated official.” I, as a Humanist Celebrant, am?recognized as an authorized clergymember.

Go to? see the steps required for obtaining a marriage license.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.